Monday, June 24, 2013

Chapter 1 of my extremely pointless legacy

This is the starting couple for my Random legacy family, On the left Carmen, Kleptomaniac, athletic, ambitious, workaholic, and Night Owl traits, LTW to be a master thief, on the right JC, Neat, Genius, Workaholic, Ambitious and Family Orientated, LTW to be a world renowned surgeon.

Rolls:
Mixed Couple
5 children (and this is why JC is Family Orientated, not doing the 5 kids thing without a family orientated sim)
Primary income: Criminal (Thief)
Secondary income: Medical
Generation Goal: Expansionist
Misc goal: A Sim for All Seasons

Other note, I gave Carmen purple eyes and JC red ones, just for fun.
 And this is a picture of the house, they live in a premade house in Hidden Springs (Bought the hood, may as well use it), I updated some of the Hidden Springs hangouts with LN bars, turned one into a dance club, and added a local watering hole and a vampire lounge, and also added an arboretum and a vault of antiquity on a random empty lot. I've also added a bunch of various houses, mostly from MTS2.  The age span has been slightly altered, with an extra day each for children and teens and a few extra days for adults. I usually have the toddler stage at 5 days but I changed it back to the default for the purposes of this challenge.
 Decorative sports stuff for the Sim for All Seasons goal
 Pointless picture of a broken sink being fixed. I no longer remember why I took this picture.
 First baby bump, I waited a day and a bit before getting her knocked up, and timed it so she got two days of work and a promotion in before going on leave.
 This was taken at the festival on Leisure day, where Carmen spent the afternoon as per the Sim for All Seasons goal. I had them take a greeting card photo and then they spontaneously got into an eating contest (PS: he won)
 Obligatory labour picture
 Meet baby Serena, born with the traits Good and Clumsy (neither of which I chose)

Did the rolls for the next generation
Single parent
Three kids
Professional sports
generation goal: The oppertunist
Misc fun: hidden heritage 

Not really enthused about the rolls here. I usually ignore most opportunities, and three kids and a career promises to be annoying.


 Trying for baby number 2, it took 2 attempts this time
 And this is Serena as a toddler, right before I fixed those evil eyebrows, why do Sims always end up with giant caterpillar brows. Also her lips are kinda wonky, hopefully she'll grow out of it.

 And new decor for a new seasons
And an extremely crappy pic of Carmen's fall outfit.

2 comments:

  1. How do you like Hidden Springs? I have it too, but haven't played in it. It's always a good idea to spruce up the town to your liking before starting your legacy =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! Aren't those eyebrows awful! ITA that they're evil. Very very evil. They need to be blown to bits. Most toddlers I've seen IRL don't even have eyebrows. Well, mine didn't anyway. Still. Evil Eyebrows! Will there be a new shot of Serena with out them?

    ReplyDelete