Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Chapter 2 of my pointless legacy.

 Here is JC being a good family orientated Sim and teaching Serena to talk, I have no idea why he's talking about the theatre.  She was toilet trained at some point shortly after this, but I wasn't paying attention at the time.
 And we have baby bump!
 Carving the first of two Jack-O-Lanterns for spooky day. Right after this picture she got abducted by aliens. No really. She got abducted by aliens three times during this play session. Makes me want to move the alien in using MasterController because it's clearly obsessed.
 The obligatory labour picture. 
 Meet baby Jonah, the game assigned him the Virtuoso trait and I assigned him the artistic trait to go along with it.
 Carmen teaching Serena to walk, since she was the one that rolled up the wish for it. At some point during the process she got abducted by aliens for the third time. She did manage to finish the job though, eventually.
 Spooky day festivities, she also went into the haunted house and won an apple bobbing contest against two random neighbours who's names I have now forgotten, anyway, they don't matter for purposes of this blog.
And the spooky day Jack-O-Lanterns lit. And I really need to have somebody clean up all those darn newspapers. And move that stupid uni kit somewhere else.

4 comments:

  1. I hate those uni kits! For some reason in one of my worlds, the mascot shows up with another one every time I load that save. There's like over 20 in the family inventory.

    Does she have space rocks in her inventory? I read somewhere that that increases chances of alien abductions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's really annoying. Stupid bugs.

      Nope, no space rocks, just seems like the aliens are completely obsessed with this household for some reason.

      Delete
  2. LOL, I use mods that gets rid of both alien abductions and visits from the mascot. They're both too annoying to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always delete the unikit. If you need it you can always rebuy it.

    Wow! 3 alien abductions? Geez! Is she working on the logic skill? That can trigger then too.

    And the rainbow of old newspapers is Fantastic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete