Wednesday, June 26, 2013

This chapter is a little longer then the others and conprises two play sessions on the same day. It also contains some glimpses of partially exposed pixelated breasts. Don't read in front of anyone that would be offended.



 The aliens took a break from abducting Carmen and abducted JC instead, fortunately he did not get pregnant. Normally I'd be thrilled by an alien pregnancy since I've never had one in Sims 3 yet, but not when it ultimately would result in having six kids in the same house.
 Jonah and as a toddler, post my replacing his outfit (pink and green, really?) His eyes are purple, but paler then his sister's and mom's.
 And they waste little time after that getting bun number three cooking
 Carmen's winter outfit. Better picture this time.
 And some festive mistletoe.
 Serena as a child, she became daddy's little genius. She looks kind of depressed for some reason...
 And I built a kids room downstairs, for the expansionist requirement. The carpet is yellow too but you can't really tell in this picture.
 You'd think after three goes she;d have figured out she was pregnant sooner.....
 Potty training complete. and I kind of got a picture this time.
 She rolled a wish to kiss under the mistletoe, so here we are.
 Another boring labour picture.
 Katrina, who is probably going to be heir, I want a girl to make the single parent requirement less of a logistical hassle, and Serena is clumsy, which I thought was a bad trait for an athlete even if it doesn't actually conflict with the athletic trait, it's my opinion that it should. Anyway Katrina DOES have the athletic trait, and I think the Friendly trait too, I forget which one I picked for her. Oh and I owe Margeret Pendragon for linking to that shirt on her legacy blog.
 Being taught to walk.
 Hanging out at the festival on Snowflake day. Unfortunately she couldn't stay all that long due to exhaustion. Three kids will do that to you.
 And JC has aged to a mature adult.

And so has Carmen, I'm debating whether to have them have one more biological kid or just adopt the last two, my worry is that with my luck they might have twins, especially since I bought the fertility treatment reward for her, and then we end up in the six kids situation I don't want to get into because I still need to adopt one.

6 comments:

  1. Does the last child have to be adopted? If not, you could adopt the next child and then have them have another biological child afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're whizzing through this!

    I've not rolled sim for all seasons yet, is it annoying having to change them and the house constantly?

    Whats will all the abductions?! I've only had one the whole time! Unlucky you, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno! My game is taunting me by giving me abductions when I DON'T want them, and refusing to give me abductions when I'm actively trying for them! He got abducted AGAIN later, and did get pregnant, argh,

      It's kind of annoying to have to remember to swap stuff out, not that good at that kind of thing, too distractible. Speaking of distractions, I should really upload the next set of pics.

      I haven't played the legacy in a few days because Awesomemod is not quite stable with 1.55/IP and I don't want to risk accidentally destroying my game.

      Delete
  3. Glad the link helped!

    Serena's aged up into a cute child, but I agree with you that the clumsy trait might to go too well with an Athlete. I guess it could, but I'd have done it the same way you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the clumsy trait should be a factor in dexterity careers too, it annoys me that it doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol at the Clumsy Athlete. That's my daughter IRL. Really. Kid can throw a ball a freaking mile. Too bad she generally manages to throw it in almost he opposite direction she's aiming for. Ha! So you did get an alien abduction? I believe I read up there "6 kids." Is that intentional? =D

    ReplyDelete