Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Yes, I've finally got off my bum and created a new chapter

I updated to patch 1.55 and installed IP a few days ago, and between that and a two day heat wave that made me uninclined to do stuff I haven't been playing my legacy. In fact the pictures in this chapter were taken before I updated my game.

Another warning about pixellated breasts in this chapter, this should be the last chapter involving that for a while.

 Jonah as a kid, he's adorable, I love him. He's got the Neat trait, just because.
 Does this picture really need an explanation by now? Didn't think so.
 And some spring flowers for the decorating requirements
 Why do I keep taking these pictures?
 Katrina learns to walk
 And Serena grows up
 She grew up pretty, and gained the Friendly trait
 JC gets abducted again, and this time he did get pregnant, grrrrrrr.....
 And Katrina learns to talk
 I'm running out of witty lines for these pictures, why don't you come up with your own?
 Baby Stephen, with the Genius trait and the Insane trait, just because it amuses me.
 Hanging out at the spring festival, and finally a picture of her spring everyday wear.
 The alien spawn Hikaru, I could have shipped him back to his homeworld, but I decided to just roll with it, 6 kids or no. The game gave him the Genius trait on it's own, and I gave him the Eccentric trait.

8 comments:

  1. You won't have 6 kids... You have 4 now, right? So instead of having 2 more, just have one. Not all the rolled kids have to come from the heir: I rolled single with help this and last generation, both times I've made both adults have children towards the roll, so the alien baby counts towards that :)

    I'm glad Serena's mouth turned out ok! She's pretty, so I guess that's a good sign for the heir?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rolled Mixed, so I need to adopt at least one, blah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So adopt the one remaining child? Or is she already pregnant again? :|

      Delete
    2. Yeah that's my plan, as soon as the younger kids grow up some, got plenty of time, they've only just become mature adults.

      Delete
  3. Gem's right, you don't have to have 2 more kids if you don't want, because the alien baby counts. That being said, I think alien pregnancies are sooo funny!

    Serena is pretty. She's a teen now right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she's a teen. And has already been a godsend dealing with so many young children.

      Delete
  4. Serena did grow up really pretty!
    I'm glad you're keeping Hikaru. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo! Serena is lovely! And I completely get the 'why did I take a picture of this? haven't we seen it already a million times?' It's just because we all know what it means and as fellow simmers we sit back and go 'Ah!' Take 'em anyway and know that we'll all eat it up out of sympathy. lol. Or find a totally inappropriate song and stick the lyrics under it for giggles. ;)

    ReplyDelete